Monday 22 October 2018

Danse Macabre (the heavy metal version)

It is a tradition every year for my countdown to Halloween, I share on Vraie Fiction a version of  the Danse macabre by Camille Saint-Saëns. It is properly eerie and, well, macabre and perfect for the season. Every year, I try to find one new and original version of it, which is not easy. I found this one, which is a heavy metal rendition. It may not be the original, but I think the transition into heavy metal is fitting. And even better: the artist made this cover just for Halloween. I don,t know this Exmortus guy/group, but I like the style. Anyway, I thought I could also add some more heavy metal on this blog (not that I'm an expert or even an amateur), so there you go.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Is that noise I hear Camille Saint-Saens rolling over in his grave?