Friday 12 October 2018

Monsters Rule, OK!

This is today's second countdown to Halloween post. I thought I would put some music from The Monster Club, a cult classic horror comedy which I have recently rediscovered. It is an uneven movie with an uneven tone, but it has its moments and I found it quite enjoyable, both in its horrific parts and in its funny ones. I also plan on finding the original book by Ronald Chetwynd-Hayes. I read one of its stories in an anthology. Anyway, here is the first song of the film, which also gives you an idea of its spirit. The Monster Club of the title is not so different from the many clubs I have been in during my twenties.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"Monsters just wanna have fun"

PJ said...

La pseudo-animation avec l'histoire des goules reste le meilleur moment du film.