Wednesday 24 October 2018

Invited to a Halloween party


Quick countdown to Halloween post today, simply to mention that we have been invited to a Halloween party. A mother who is friend of my wife, not very close friend but someone she knows from her network of mummies has invited us to a Halloween party she will give to her children this weekend. This is one thing I love now that I am a father: getting a social life with other parents. Our social circle has somewhat increased, although we don't always make the best of it. Another good thing, heck a great thing, is that Wolfie can enjoy Halloween with children his age and really get into the atmosphere of the spooky holiday. My way to celebrate nowadays, with scary stories and scary movies, is definitely the one of an adult. I hope one day we can organize a Halloween party at home.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That will be so much fun! I trust you are ALL going in costume? Pics, please!