Monday 7 March 2016

Terrible March

I mentioned last Friday that March had been particularly nasty that day. Well, it did not quieted down: it has been cold since then and on Sunday it had snowed in the night, it rained in the afternoon, then we had more rain. Beware the Ides of March. I say it every year, it has always been pure wisdom. Like the first of September is for me the beginning of autumn, I consider the first of March to be the beginning of Spring. But since I am a child, I don't think is a lovely season, when nature comes alive again. For me, nature wakes up after a long sleep and is temperamental and nasty like a hungry bear after its slumber. I love March though. I love what's in March. I even love its more terrible aspects, its hail and rain and changing weather. There is beauty in it. Nevertheless, it's far from a nice month.

No comments: