Wednesday 2 March 2016

The eyes of a cat

I know I blogged about Domino not very long ago (well, sort of, I was blogging about tuxedo cats anyway) but I thought I'd share this picture with you tonight.A few weeks ago, he was not very easy, being very demanding, especially in the middle of the night, and a bit of a bully. Then he calmed down and became adorable again.  He is still demanding though. I took this picture yesterday, when I was holding a fish stick for him. And you can see how much he wanted it. The eyes of pure greed. Sometimes when he asks for food, he has the eyes of a psychocat (I'll show you another picture one day). On this one, it is merely emotional blackmail. Domino is a master of emotional blackmail. But I love him all the same.

2 comments:

Nellie said...

Domino has it all figured out! He knows what to do to get what he wants.:-)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

He is TRANSFIXED by that fishstick!