Thursday 3 March 2016

Dublin wisdom

Maybe I am just a puppet here, easily and stupidly used, played if you will, by the dark and cynical forces of the Great Capital. Because I am shamelessly posting on social medias for free advertisement from a spirits company, but I saw a while ago in the local Irish pub this mat from Jameson and I thought it was absolutely brilliant. "In Dublin three is never a crowd, it's a start." It makes me want to go to Dublin. A visit is long overdue. Oh and have a shot of Jameson. I am that easily manipulated. I have been wanting to share this on Vraie Fiction and thought that since March is the month of Saint-Patrick's Day, it was a good time to finally upload the picture here.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i spent wayyyy to much time in dublin and the surrounds.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Clearly you're a tool of the bourgeoisie.