Friday 4 March 2016

Friday Doom

Well, that is perfidious March for you (beware the Ides of March). Before walking home after work, I had to make a detour to visit a house (because my wife and I are thinking of moving) and to go there I had to walk through streets I am not familiar with. Dark streets. Nothing special so far, nothing too sinister. But as I was walking, it started raining. Then it hailed. And it was windy and nasty. I managed to regain my composure when we met the estate agent, but all my way to the place, I was in a very bad mood, like if it was Doomsday Friday or something. After the visit and a short walk in the then furious hail, my wife and I were completely soaked. Way to start the weekend. But let's look at the bright side: now warm and dry inside I feel very much relaxed and the weekend can only get better. And if it was unpleasant to feel, I do think miserable weather is impressive to watch, especially rain.

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i love any kind of weather except for sunny, hot and dry.