Wednesday 9 October 2013

The Quick and the Dead

Quick update on this blog, sorry if I might not blog as much as I wanted. I am feeling sick, like I have a shiver and a bit of a cold. On holidays. I hate when it happens, especially now. So today after my short walk, I stopped to buy chicken noodle soup and salty crackers, the only think I can think of eating without feeling sick. When the employee showed me where I could find the whole thing, he told me: "Good luck sir". And I had not even told him why I wanted soup and crackers. So I answered: ."Why good luck? Do I look like I'm at the Gates of Hell already?" He laughed a lot. So this is my new great unknown line. Hopefully not my last.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

When you fly on an airplane, you sit in a Germ Stew for hours. No wonder you're sick now that you're at home. Feel better soon!

Cynthia said...

Pauvre de toi, j'espère que ça va s'arranger rapidement!