Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween 2013!

"Black cats and goblins and broomsticks and ghosts
Covens of witches with all of their hosts
You may think they scare me
You're probably right
Black cats and goblins on Halloween night
."

These are the rhymes said by the children at the beginning of Halloween. I think they were originals. I am writing this from home, recovering from a virus. Sick on Halloween, but getting better. And there are always ways to enjoy Halloween from home if you are sick. I wanted to wish everyone from the blogosphere a happy Halloween.To kick start the day that will soon turn into night, I thought of putting the rhyme here, and the Jack O'Lantern.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

oh no...sick on halloween? Boo! i love the poem and your JOL. happy halloween!

Guillaume said...

Thank you. I am better now, and have plenty of candies until Christmas.