Thursday 2 April 2020

The perfect tea mug?

Well, let's talk about something else than you know what, just to change our minds a bit. I have recently rediscovered all the tea mugs I bought at David's Tea over the years. I don't have that many, in fact here I only have four. The one you see on the picture was the very first I bought from them. It was from their 2013 autumn collection. It has various birds, including an owl, squirrels and foxes on it. To this day, it is my "autumn mug" thus maybe my favourite tea mug every and the one I go for most of the time. When I see it and drink from it, I remember that autumn is getting closer and closer every day and that I only have to be patient and wait for it. David's Tea calls this model the Perect Tea Mug, because it has the perfect shape, can contain the perfect volume of tea, all the necessary accessories for an optimal experience, etc. This one is the Perfect Tea Mug for me also because of its look and the what it reminds me of.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It looks pretty tippy to me, unless that's just the angle of your camera shot.