Saturday 11 April 2020

Musing about Easter

I don't know if anybody noticed that Easter is tomorrow. I did. In fact, pandemic or not, I have been waiting impatiently for Easter this year, maybe more than usual, or at least planning it more than usual. I am not sure why. Maybe because I want to make a point about having fun in spite of the different circumstances this year? When I was growing up, I used to get really excited about Easter, it was my favourite holiday. I have many fond memories of Easter day, but unlike other holidays, I don't remember much of the excitement leading to it. Easter was just there. It also often was over when afternoon came. Easter is in many ways a morning celebration. Anyway, I will blog more about it tomorrow, if I find time, maybe even later on today. Happy Easter in advance everyone.

No comments: