Wednesday 15 April 2020

Basil and his tractor

Those who have been following this blog for a while know of my son's love for tractors. It is maybe its favourite vehicle. Which means he has loads and loads of ttoy tractors, from cheap plastic stuff of very low quality, to the life like models. This is one of the latter, a Schleich tractor with trailer that also has its own farmer to drive it, its own hay bale and its own calf (!).My dad bought him this tracot for Christmas and I suspect he wanted to give his grandson the fanciest, coolest, most realistic toy tractor he could find. He also named the driver Basil, because when he himself was a child, he had a toy tractor with a farmer and he and his brother had given him the name Basil. So Wolfie is following again a family tradition.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Its own hay bale!!!

Guillaume said...

Oops, my mistake, I corrected it.