Thursday 9 April 2020

Eggs for Easter

Due to the current pandemic, we have resorted to use the help of a local business, a café that has reconverted into a food delivery service. If nothing else, this crisis will teach us to buy local more. so they delivered it with a good deal of food, including these eggs, ten all in all. I love how they have been presented, with the "Handmade with love". My wife thought this was a bit silly, as eggs are not handmade. They should have written: "Hen made with love". So we will have lots of eggs for Easter, which I am quite happy about, as I find it fitting that we have eggs available for Easter. We will not make an omelette this year for lunch or dinner, we decided to vary a bit (and my wife is not very fond of omelettes). But eggs will come in handy for what we want to do (more on that in a future post). I might also cook an omelette just for myself, with these eggs hen made with love.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, definitely "hen made!"