Saturday 25 April 2020

Trackers on the screen

My readers know that I am a big fan of South African crime writer Deon Meyer. I have now read all his published books. One of my favourite of his is Trackers. You can read more about it here. As it is often the case with Meyer's work, it is as much a spy thriller as a crime novel, so you can enjoy two genres in one read. And I have now a reason to get excited about it again, as it has been adapted into a TV Series. I have seen the trailers and, while it does not look half as good as the source material, it still looks darn entertaining. Now I must find out if, when and where it will be available in the UK. Until then, here's the trailer:

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope you get to see the series so you can compare it to the original books!