Sunday 19 April 2020

The railway network in the basement

No, I am not talking about my own basement, because we do not have one in this house. My father, who has plenty of time to spare with his retirement and the current situation, has decided to set up the family's LGB trains and railways in the basement. He had not done so in decades, I believe the last time was in 1994. Maybe. And he made the two train sets work at the same time, so the diesel engine and the steam train. That was a first. It was a long time since we have had all the wagons on display and in use. And it makes for a very exciting time showing it to Wolfie on Facetime. We never get bored of out and it makes me both happy and proud to know thatnow the LGB train entertains three generations of our family.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A great way to pass the time and promote inter-generational bonding!