Tuesday 15 January 2019

Vanillalicious

Sometimes I need some treat to get me through the working day and give me a boost of both endorphin and energy. And it is not so obvious to find if you are not sure what you are looking for. But I am lucky as yesterday, I rediscovered at total random the Shaken Udder brand, which I don't think I have drank since I first blogged about them in 2016. Which is strange, as I really liked it, both the product and the bottle, with its goofy cow. Anyway, the drink I tried yesterday is their vanilla milkshake and is aptly named Vanillalicious. It tastes just as it sounds. I know dairy products are not meant to be as healthy as they used to be, but no matter, sometimes on a slow, boring and dreary day you need to drink something comforting and have a protein intake. This milkshake will do just fine.

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

when i am in amish country, every store carries flavored milk in many, many flavors.