Sunday 6 January 2019

Welsh Folk Tales to read

I often think there is not enough time in a year to read all the books you want to read. This is my experience anyway. Back in November,I got off the piles of books stacked here, there and everywhere in my house (something my wife is not too happy about) Welsh Folk Tales, which I bought during our holidays in Cardiff. The plan was to read it then, as I think reading tales and old legends fits the time of year. I haven't come round to it. So I will start this week and add the book to the ones I am already reading (because yes, I do that). I think the cold days and nights ahead call for a bit of Welsh folklore.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, get cracking on that book!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i've been digging into my welsh roots!