Thursday 3 January 2019

Dirty Hippie

During our holidays, we went to Wallingford, where we hadn't been in a while, and we stopped at Bean and Brew. We had quite a nice time there, albeit the service was not very efficient (but always friendly). My wife ordered this drink, called a "Dirtie Hippie", apparently an espresso type of coffee mixed with chai tea, if I understand correctly from a quick Google search. Somebody corrects me if I got this wrong and please tell me in you know anything about the Dirty Hippie. We certainly had never heard of this before, but thought the name was really cool in a quirky way. I don't drink coffee, in fact I hate the taste, but when I find something like this, with a fun name and quite a nice look I must admit, I wish I was a coffee drinker.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It would be an interesting combo of flavours!