Saturday 12 January 2019

Creative writing workshop

My wife recently found out that there is a creative writing workshop that will be given nearby soon, in three weeks time or so, by a local author. And when I say nearby, I mean within a few minute's walk from home. I knew our little English town had a few professional writers, among other artists, famous or less famous, but I didn't know there was one so close. I have decided to register to it, because creative writing is something I have always loved doing (did a few courses at uni), but have not done enough in recent years and I want to get back to it. Veggie Carrie thinks it will be mostly elderly ladies, but I told the author my interests in crime fiction and she thinks I'd fit right in. I hope it will be interesting anyway. Surely I will be able to gain something from it.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sounds like fun! And I bet it will NOT be mostly elderly ladies.