Monday 28 January 2019

Upcoming family gathering

This time of year, I often wonder when will be the next occasion to celebrate and to look forward to. Well, there is one coming in a few weeks: this weekend we received a formal invitation to the birthday of my wife's uncle (the brother of her mother). I am so happy about this. I love birthday parties when I don't have to organize them and we will see many nice people we see far too seldom. Furthermore, it will be an opportunity for a lot of my wife's extended family to meet Wolfie for the very first time. After two years, this was long overdue. And her uncle is a sweet man and what I call a "natural grandfather". He is just very good with children, even those who are not his grandchildren. So we already RVSPed and made reservations. We are really looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sounds like fun!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

have a great time. sounds like lots of fun!