Sunday 29 March 2020

Waka Waka

Well, I am a tad tired of talking about you know what, so let's have some fun today with a bit of music. I am not particularly fan of Shakira, or any pop singer in general, but there are a few songs of her I do like. Among them, there is Waka Waka, which she sang ten years ago for the World Cup in South Africa. I don't know why, but I got it in the head recently and started listening to it. I decided to share it with Wolfie, not only the song, but the whole videoclip, and he really, really, really enjoyed it. Might be because, like so many boys growing up, he has an almost natural affinity with football. It might also be because one of his grandfathers, his daddad, is South African. Which I explained to him when we watched the videoclip together. Yes, it must be one or the other, or both. Can't think of any other reason. Can you?

1 comment:

PJ said...

Pour l'Halloween, tu lui montreras She Wolf, ça parle de lycanthropie.