Friday 27 March 2020

Today's tea mug

So today I survived my first week working from home in confinement, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic. I should not say thanks, but so far it has been a borderline blessing for me, for various reasons. Another small advantage is that it allowed me to drink gallons of loose leaf tea (instead of trivial tea bags) in my cool mugs by David's Tea, such as this one. It is one of their "perfect tea mugs" with cats motives on them, which change colours when I pour hot water in it. One of the last accessories I bought from them back in 2016. So today this was my tea mug and if nothing else at least I had a good cuppa in a mug that had plenty of character.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Nothing like the quiet enjoyment of a good cup of tea! I have a pot steeping right now -- my favourite "Symphony Blend" from Murchie's in Victoria. It's a darjeeling-based blend -- delicious!