Friday 20 March 2020

Setting up my "office"

As you know from my Wednesday post, because of the pandemic I will be working at home from next week for ten working days at least. It was about time and to be honest I am not too happy that my employers were so slow to react to the crisis. But I digress. I am welcoming the more relaxing environment as it has been difficult at work for a long while and I need a sort of break, even a break of that sort. That said I must set up a working station. My wife found this "home office desk" on the Argos website and suggested that I buy it. I am hesitant: for two weeks, it seems a bit much. I think I will just tidy up Wolfie's room (he has taken over the living room as his play area anyway) and use the furniture we already have. What do you think?

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It depends on whether the furniture you already have will allow you to work on a lap top for hours at a time without developing back ache or carpal tunnel.