Thursday 12 March 2020

Reading in Costa

During my commute to work, I take the bus early, because they don't go that very often. I have plenty of time in the morning to read, in the bus journey and when I arrive at destination. SO I generally read in the bus station a few minutes, then walk to work. Until I decided recently instead to stop on my way in the local Costa Coffee, by the supermarket which is right on my way. It is warmer, comfier, and, being much quieter this time in the morning, it is easier to concentrate on what I read. Better still: I don't have to buy anything, or at least none of the staff ever bothered me so far. I think even though there's not many customers, they have difficulties keeping on top. Like in every Costa. Be that as it may, I am glad I found this nice little spot and I'm surprised I did not think about it before.

No comments: