Wednesday 25 March 2020

Guerilla working: three weeks ahead?

Well, our dear PM has pretty much delcared that the UK would remain locked down for the next three weeks, startint yesterday. Which means not going out of the house except to buy essentials and working from home. That is one more week than what my employers were planning, but I cannot complain. Two days in and I already find it better in many ways. Not only safer, but better. Less stressful, les oppressive, better. I had worked from home before, but it never felt like a relief until now. Which makes me think that I am really not happy in my current job, if I was dreading the workplace that much.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm glad that working at home is posing no problems for you. Stay safe!

Lady M said...

Sounds like Covid-19 has a silver lining for you.