Saturday 7 March 2020

The Wolf Bookmark

I am not really a collector, except for one thing: bookmarks. I have many of them, old and not so old, bookmarks I get for free with new book purchase, bookmarks I got as gifts, bookmarks I buy myself to add to my collection and to use for carefully selected books. This one is about ten years old, maybe more. I cannot remember if I bought it or if it was a present from my wife. Actually, I think my wife bought it, but I'm not sure. You can find similar ones everywhere, not only in bookshops but in stationary shops, corner shops, wherever. It is one of my favourite because it has a wolf on it, I call it the Wolf Bookmark. very wornout as you can see. Unlike other bookmarks, I don't have a specific type of book to use it for. Some bookmarks I use for specific journeys, others for nostalgic reasons, some others depending of the time of year. This one, I have no idea, even after more than a decade of using it. Please leave a comment for any suggestion you may have.

No comments: