Thursday 26 March 2020

A cat at the working place

I hope to blog about something else than the pandemic soon, but I have yet a little anecdote to tell. So I am adapting fairly well to the current situation, at least when it comes to working from home, as I mentioned yesterday. I can spend more time at home with my family, I pace the garden to get fresh air and a modicum of exercise and I feel better overall. Oh, and talking of garden, the garden chair make for a somewhat decent working chair as well. Which did not go unnoticed: DOmino saw them and decided that it was a new sleeping station. So working from home, I got myself a new personal assistant, but let's face it, he's not very helpful, as you cans see on the picture.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A new personal assistant or . . . a new boss?