Monday 9 March 2020

Planning the birthday already

My birthday is not until a month and a half or so, but as it is kind of boring these days, I have started thinking about it already. I thought a bit of planning would not hurt, especially since it falls on a weekday this year. I have already booked my time off from work, so at least it is one thing done. Now on to the more substantial planning: what to do, where to celebrate and what presents do I want? I have already suggested some to my wife and my family. This is quite easy (by my wife's admission, she always has gift ideas for me). It is the where and what which is challenging. Should we go to the pub, the park, somewhere else, or just stay at home? Should we invite some people or just do it as a family? I welcome any suggestions in the comments.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I think you, your wife and Wolfie should go to a park for a picnic. A family celebration. Take Domino too!