Friday 6 March 2020

Corona (health advice)

You probably read or heard on the news the absurd story before about Corona: 38% of beer drinkers (and not Americans as it was previously said) don't want to drink it. They fear... the coronavirus. Now I don't know if I should read or laugh about this. You my opinion about this tasteless beer: I only drink it out of nostalgia (more about it here) and when I do I always drink it with a bit of lime, otherwise it tastes nothing. My health advice: it's a vile beer, probably poisonous in itself, but it's safe if you add the slice of lime in it. It kills germs, poison, viruses and whatever there is in this Mexican beer. And it gives you a slight vitamins boost. And more to the point, it make it taste something else than nothing.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

if you were living in the usa these days, you probably couldn't laugh at this.

Lady M said...

I like a corona beer in the summer - it is very refreshing. And yes, never underestimate stupid people with a complete lack of information. These are the same types who thought Hillary Clinton was running a pedophile sex ring out of the basement of a pizza parlor that has no basement. All the while, it was Trump hanging with the pedophile (i.e. Jeffery Epstein). I hope as these misinformed consumers are refusing to buy the Corona beer that they are also remembering to wash their hands.