Saturday 28 March 2020

Celtic Tales on the list

Now let's talk about something else just for fun. I am thinking a lot these days about two things: 1)my to-read list, i.e. the books I want to read, either on the shelves or not yet on it and 2)my birthday that is coming enxt month. I'm not sure if I will have any present this year, I'll settle for a cake (more on this on a future post), but just in case, I thought I would make a list of suggestions of presents. Last year, I was really hoping to receive this book of Celtic tales titled... Celtic Tales. I received one book on the subject, just not this one. And I know I probably have many of these tales in one version or anotherin one of the books in my possession but... why take a chance? So I added it on the list again.

2 comments:

Lady M said...

Looks like fun and as you have lots of time for reading, I hope you enjoy it.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love the front cover!