Monday 23 March 2020

Guerilla working: day 1

Today and for at least two weeks, maybe more, I am working from home because of the current pandemic. It was about time, as I was getting worried about commuting and going in an office. This is no holiday and I will not take it as a holiday, that said it will give me some kind of relief. I will be able to wake up a bit later, for one, it will also eliminate the time and money spent on commuting, and I have a few colleagues I can't stand (I think the feeling is mutual) so this will limit my contacts with them. I know the situation is serious and this is why we are going into social confinement. But I will confess here that this is coming at the right time for me.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Enjoy it! But stay disciplined. Working from home is hard.