Sunday 8 March 2020

The difference of one hour

The clocks went forward this morning in North America. I am glad we can wait a bit here. I am one of the few people who dislikes the clocks going forward. I really dislike summertime, in fact: one less jour of sleep, sun coming up early, I really find it less calming, more stressful, unpleasant. Give me reasonably shorter days and normal time every day of the year. That said, for the next few days (until the 29th of March) it has an advantage: it makes it easier to communicate with my parents and my brothers, especially PJ who lives in California. I say this and I haven't had any luck today trying to call my parents, but at least it's only a four hours gap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dislike summer as well but the sun would be up earlier without DST.