Tuesday 24 March 2020

Playmobil's Police Car

I often say that being the father of a young boy is like having the chance to live your childhood a second time. Which is truly a blessing for me, who is an eternal nostalgic. So I recently bought for Wolfie (because he's been a good boy and I promised it) this police car from Playmobil. It is a "Squad Car with Lights and Sounds". The car is too European for my taste, but it is the one he wanted. Anyway, it has two police officers, one blond guy and one brunette gal (with a ponytail) and all the bells and whistles: handcuffs, guns, walkie-talkie, the lot. He. Loves. It. Me too. I kind of hope this will be a way to introduce my son to crime fiction, as we invent stories where Blondie and Ponytail chase bank robbers, burglers and the like. Because Wolfie already wants badguys Playmobils.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looks like fun, ya big kid!