Tuesday 17 March 2020

Who was Saint Patrick?

First and foremost: happy Saint-Patrick's Day everyone, but especially any Irishman reading this! (You never know). I know it happens in a difficult time, but let's try to celebrate, at least virtually. I intend to drink some Guinness, if I am not too tired. If I am too tired, well, I drank that one on Sunday in anticipation. Not in a pub, for obvious reasons. And yes, I poured it badly and the picture is horrible. But here it is anyway. I don't drink Guinness very often anymore, only around March, which is a shame. It is nice and filling and perfect for pretty much any day, as long as it is not too hot. And to start the day, I thought I would share a video about the story (or rather the legend) of Saint Patrick himself. I found it quite interesting.


1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Happy Irish Heritage Day!