Saturday 25 October 2014

The Hobgoblin label

This is my second countdown to Halloween post today, my first one can be found here. I took this picture in a local pub, of the tap label of the Hobgoblin from Wychwood Brewery. One of my favourite beers, maybe my favourite one. Certainly my favourite autumnal beer. It is the officious beer of Halloween, as they claim. Anyway, I had to blog it tonight: the  label is so dramatic, so elaborate, with the many Jack O'Lanterns and the dark and firery colours. They seem to outdo themselves every year. Last year's pump label label was already great. This one is amazing.

4 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i love this! they sure go all out!

Mantan Calaveras said...

Reminding me that I need to pour out some cider for the brownies.

suzanne said...

I love their labels!

Ms Misantropia said...

Also love the beer, the name and the label. I think we seem to have the same taste in food and drink :)

I will also have to get back here to read your story, when I have a bit more time!