Sunday 19 October 2014

A Halloween tea mug

Be warned: this is the third countdown to Halloween post I am writing in a row. I bought this mug at David's Tea, as my readership who were following me last year know or suspect, as I blogged about their Halloween collection. If you look at their collection this year, you can see they got even better in look and design. But I do not regret one bit my purchase. I fill this mug (one of their Perfect Tea Mugs) with pumpkin chai, which I am soon going to run out of. I will need to stock up in Montreal. The design of this mug is more simplistic than the new ones, but it is cool all the same with the spooky Jack O'Lanterns. And it has a good bit of Halloween magic: the colours change when you fill it with hot water. In any case, enjoying pumpkin chai in it is a new ritual I do in the weeks and days coming to Halloween.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's a great mug for this time of year!

suzanne said...

My favourite autumn tea!

tanya said...

any chance you would sell this mug?