Wednesday 1 October 2014

Countdown to Halloween

It is today the first of October, by the end of the month it will be Halloween. We have thus officially started the countdown to my favourite holiday. I will thus try to blog daily (when I can blog) at least one post about Halloween or an Halloween-related topic. Starting tonight. This is actually my second post on the holiday. I took this picture a year ago, when I was walking during the neighbourhood's trick or treating. I downloaded it last year on Vraie Fiction, but I thought I would use the picture again as it was such a good Jack O'Lantern. So in the next month, I will blog a lot about horror stories, either some I have read, maybe even some I have written myself, if I can find the time and discipline to write fiction instead of merely blogging. In any case, Happy Halloween to come.

5 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i intend to suck the life blood out of every single day this month.

Nellie said...

I really enjoy all this month has to offer! Have a happy one!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Happy first day of October Guillaume, counting down the days til' Halloween! :o)

suzanne said...

That is a great jack-o-lantern face! Happy October :)