Monday 13 October 2014

An eerie attic

Quick countdown to Halloween post this morning. I live in a top flat, by any practical means in an attic, as my readers may know, which makes the flat more sensitive, if you will, to weather. I went to bed the rain was falling down loudly, with the wind blowing furiously, then this morning it has been so far only the wind... and a cold flat. But it has such an atmosphere! My home is quite modern in look, yet in days like this I feel like I live in an haunted house. It felt deliciously eerie, like the beginning of a ghost story.

4 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

how wonderful. those noises would make me sleep soundly!

Gwen Buchanan said...

this must be perfect for inspiring many otherworldly tales.

Ms Misantropia said...

Love attics, like to have nothing or no-one between myself and the sky.

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

I agree that the 'attic' could certainly be the catalyst for a good ghost story! :o)