Friday 31 October 2014

Something wicked this way comes


Double, double toil and trouble;
    Fire burn, and caldron bubble. 


This is of course from the Scottish Play, first acts, an incantation of the three witches. But it could also fit Halloween easily: witches, witchcraft, etc. And it was turned into a song in one of the Harry Potter movies (this one if I am not mistaken), sang in an Halloween scene. I usually upload a song for Halloween, this one is perfect. I do not have three witches, but I do have three Jack O'Lanterns, an Unholy Trinity. So here it is.

3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

nice...i had not heard this before. thanks for the halloween treat!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

That Halloween Ball scene was one of my favorite scenes from all the movies...love the song!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I like your Unholy Trinity!