Wednesday 2 October 2019

Zombie Strike!

For today's (first?) countdown to Halloween post, it might surprise you that I blog about a children's game and a silly one at that. Last weekend, we went to the birthday party of some twin brothers, friends of Wolfie. They are four and their mother, who is Canadian, had decided to rent a room in a community centre and fill it with fun and games. One of them was this zombie shooting practice. With Nerf Guns as arsenal. Now I am not a big fan of zombies, of all the Halloween critters I find them quite meh, not very scary and rather uninspiring. But a zombie shooting ground? Zombie shooting? Count me in! That said, I could not convince Wolfie to play and getting these darn Nerf Blasters to work was really difficult. So in the end we did not shoot any zombie. That said, what a cool looking shooting game!

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I agree with you about zombies. Not my faves either.

Lady M said...

What fun - Zombie shooting. I would gladly take part.

Deadpan Flook said...

This looks like massive fun! I have a tiny cousin who loves nerf that would go wild for this setup!!

Have a great countdown!