Friday 18 October 2019

Centurion's Ghost Ale

For today's countdown to Halloween post, a beer suggestion, suitable for this time of year. I took this picture and this beerat the National Railway Museum in York.I don't remember much about it to be honest, and drinking it in a plastic glass did not allow me to have a full drinking experience, but I do remember it was, as the label said, "dark and full bodied". Which makes it fitting for Halloween, even without the spooky name. I don't remember if I ever drank any other product from the York Brewery. But in any case, a centurion's ghost, in York? Maybe seen in an old train station, after a night of drinking? You have to say, it has to be a Halloween beer!

2 comments:

Lady M said...

I fully agree that alcohol does not belong anywhere near plastic drinkware. It ruins the experience for me.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I like the label.