Sunday 13 October 2019

Witches Brew (and a cat)

For tonight's countdown to Halloween post, I present you my new favourite mug. Sometimes, I am a sucker for silly things. Anyway, we went to Tesco yesterday for food shopping and we spent a good deal of time in the Halloween section, where Wolfie and I had a ball. They were selling lots of things, including this Halloween mug, with this cute little plush black cat. The mug is nothing original, the image on it shows a graveyard with jack o'lanterns and it's written Witches Brew on it, as you can see. Wolfie wanted it for the cat (although he is not that much into soft toys) and I wanted it for the mug. So we got it. Now I drink every non alcoholic drink I can in this and Wolfie has a new cuddling toy. We need to give a name to this cat, by the way. Any suggestions, please put them in the comments.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, since the cat is black and orange like a jack-o-lantern, how about "Jackie"?

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hi Guillaume -- This has nothing to do with your post, but knowing of your great love for Action Man, I just had to give you this link that I found while surfing the net --

http://joannecasey.blogspot.com/2016/03/action-man-recycled.html

Lady M said...

How about Gizmo?

Richard S. said...

Midnight?

(the Countdown to Halloween sent me!)