Thursday 31 October 2019

Halloween at Last!

I am typing this post in advance as I may not have time tomorrow (or today as it will be published). Now is the witching hour, now is time for Halloween. Happy Halloween everyone! I am both very excited and very sad that this will soon be over. We made four pumpkins this year: one that is not on the picture (will try to share it and these three. From left to right: one made by my wife and my son in a nearby farm. The central one, which is the "leader" of the pack as the scariest looking one (my son calls it the Daddy Pumpkin) and the other one, friendlier (my son calls it the Mummy Pumpkin). The one missing, which I carved on the 30th, is the Wolfie Pumpkin, as it is a smaller one. Tonight, they will I hope be inviting to all the kids coming for trick or treat. To you all, enjoy the holiday while it last.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Happy Halloween to you, your wife and Wolfie! Have fun!

Deadpan Flook said...

Just catching up on my blog reading now, after a busy month!
Hope you had an awesome Halloween!

Caffeinated Joe said...

Hope you had a Happy Halloween!