Thursday 17 October 2019

Time for horror comics?

I will start today's countdown to Halloween post by an observation I've made browsing blogs of fellow Cryptkeepers: it seems that many of you are into horror comics. Nearly as much as horror movies. And it struck me that, while I don't watch horror movies as much as I want to, but read a lot of horror literature, old and new, I practically don't read or know horror comics. The only time when I do, in fact, is when I find a horror comics online in one of the Cryptkeepers' blog, I will need to correct this and add some horror comics to my otherwise respectable collection of spooky related books. The above anthologies have been purchased by my brother PJ for his spooky Halloween reads. Just because of the look of these front covers, shockingly gruesome and sinister, I want them. It is a bit late this year, but hopefully the next.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Horror is not my thing either.