Tuesday 3 February 2015

Fruits at work

There is a new trend at work which I wanted to blog about: some Tuesdays, not every Tuesday but some, there are baskets of fruits available in the kitchen in the morning. I don't know who had the idea, but it is a sort of scheme to make us eat better. The fruits are mainly bananas, apples and pears. All of them are a bit too raw, but all the same, it makes a nice change from the chocolates, biscuits and cakes that are usually available, so I usually grab a banana and a pear. It makes my breakfast healthier. And, while I have yet to truly enjoy a banana that is not ripe, I get used to the raw pears.

2 comments:

The Gill-Man said...

They provide fresh fruits some days in my office as well...but oftentimes they only place them in select break rooms...usually not the ones in my area. I'd definitely take advantage of it more often if they were in an area I pass by on a regular basis. Still, it's nice that they are offered.

Guillaume said...

Hey, nice to see you on my blog again! In my office they do the fruits thing irregularly, so it prevents me to take good habits. I hope they keep doing it in autumn, when fruits are at their best. I enjoy them more then anyway.