Thursday 26 February 2015

A new supply of bagels?

Here are some good news for the hungry expat I am. I recently met for the first one of my colleagues from Montreal, basically he is more or less in the company my opposite number on the other side of the pond. Of course, as a fellow Montrealer, I asked him if he was more Fairmount or St-Viateur when it came to choose bagels. He was Fairmount, darnit. Well, nobody is perfect. But nevertheless, he was nice enough to offer me to bring some bagels from St-Viateur next time he is here! Which is likely to be April. I will ask for a dozen of them. I was lucky last time I bought a dozen bagels at their café on Mont-Royal Avenue: when I got home, I discovered that I had fifteen bagels! I call this fair accounting. Anyway, thanks to this generous way of counting, I still have a fair stock of bagels, now I know I can have a supply in April. I am happy.

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You hit the bagel jackpot! Congrats!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

nothing like being able to get your hands on something you really crave!

Gwen Buchanan said...

You lucky thing!!!

Cynthia said...

Miam! T'as déjà essayé d'en faire toi même ?

Cynthia said...

Ps on a essayé la recette de macaroni au fromage de ta femme dimanche et elle est vraiment super bonne!