Tuesday 10 February 2015

A February break

This week at work is very long, because next week I will have a short holiday. My first since Christmas. I rarely take holidays in February: the month is short, dreary and grey and it does not feel like a month to take holidays. And I have no idea what to do next week of my free time. So suggestions are welcome. That said, I am looking forward to it all the same. It is strange how much you crave holidays, even during a time of the year you don't care about in general, when you actually have the possibility to have holidays.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

stay home and relax! everytime my daughter has time off she makes big plans and then she is always tired when she has to go back to work.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hmmm . . . sleep late, read a good book, fart around, eat nutella right out of the jar, etc. Have fun!