Sunday 8 February 2015

Dreaming of a home

I took this picture in Devon, during a walk between Totnes and Dartington. I took apicture because it is the kind of dream house I would love to inhabit, if I had enough money to afford it: it is old, spacious, with plenty of garden and in a quiet neighborhood. I am kind of fed up with where I live these days. Yes, I kind of like/liked living in an attic, but I dream of having a place where there is an attic and the entirety of home is not only the attic. Well, that it not very realistic to hope for such home, but I do think I would like at least a change of scenery. Which may be slightly more possible.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

May your dream come true.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i am with debra...dream hard! i hated living in apartments. i love where i live now though i should be downsizing but i just can't leave...not yet!