Wednesday 4 February 2015

The fox on on the railway

As some of you might remember, last year I posted about a fox I saw by the railway, when I was waiting for the train from work. Since that end of May, I had been hoping to see a fox again around there. Well, it happened last Friday, as I was again waiting for the train. It was already night time, but because of the station's lights I saw it very well running on the railway, then into the shrubbery by the tracks. A reddish flame in the night. I had a good look at it. And... I could not take a picture, I was too slow, the fox too quick. So instead of an authentic, live pictures of the fox I saw, you have one of a fox's statue, taken in my weekend in Derbyshire. I feel a bit ashamed not giving the real deal on the blog. But I thought this post needed a picture.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i grew up in a place called fox chapel.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Nice to know the wildlife is still around.