Saturday 14 February 2015

Marilyn Monroe for Valentine's Day

To celebrate/commemorate Valentine's Day, I thought about uploading a song. Performed by Marilyn Monroe in Some like it hot, one of my favourite comedies and one of the movies I love to watch around Valentine's Day, partially because it was freely inspired by the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre. So here is I'm through with love. Because there are a lot of single people in the world who find today depressing. I remember how I felt that day when I was single anyway (not that it is that great when you are not single, but I digress). And because Marilyn Monroe has a beautiful singing voice.

1 comment:

Rachel Lucas said...

Beautiful girl, beautiful song Guillaume! I must have seen Some Like it Hot a hundred times...and I love this part when Tony Curtis still dressed as a woman comes down the stairs and kisses her after she finishes singing! She is a huge part of my life. Thanks for posting this!